Write a Business Plan
A short course to create a business plan for your farm.
Melissa Shove talks about Dairy Training’s Writing a Business Plan. By the end of the course she had an implementable business plan with achievable goals that worked within the business’s vision and mission.
What is this course about?
This practical and interactive three-day course helps to clarify what you want to get out of dairy farming and walk away with a business plan.
- Take the time to discuss ideas with your business and life partners to progress your business
- Use tools and templates to create a tailor-made business plan for your business
- Walk away with a business plan you can present to apply for finance, at job interviews and with your business partners
- Qualify with the Write a Business Plan micro-credential (15 Level 5 credits).
You will be required to complete an assessment to demonstrate your learning. You must bring a laptop (ideally) or device to course days to access course materials, editable documents, and assessments.
This course includes 3 part-days (10am to 2pm)
- Ashburton (20 Feb, 5 Mar, and 19 Mar)
This course includes 7 sessions (10am to 12pm)
- Zoom (TBC)
Enrolments close one week before each course’s start date.
Complete the 10-minute course enrolment form. You’ll be required to upload a photo or digital copy of suitable identification (passport, work visa, or birth certificate). You can save the form mid-way if you wish to continue later.
Register your interest
If the current course dates and locations do not work for you, then let us know. We’ll get in touch when something becomes available.
Cost (inc GST)
Who is it for?
For managers, self-employed or those considering self-employment.
Dates / Duration
- Short course (3 part-days in person, or fully online)
- Held between milkings
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Write a Business Plan micro credential (15 Level 5 credits)