Farm Environmental Planning
Build knowledge and skills to develop a Freshwater Management Action Plan for your farming business.
What is this course about?
- Research and analyse regulations and consent requirements applicable to a farm business.
- Interpret a nutrient budget and understand the effect of the four contaminants on water quality and ecology.
- Understand the implications of farm management practices on water quality and plan strategies to mitigate risks.
- Blended learning with three in-person workshops, two online sessions, and a farm visit.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for Manager, Sharemilkers, Contract Milkers, and Farm Owners.
Watch this space for course details.
- Location and dates (tba)
Register your interest
We’ll get in touch when course dates becomes available.
Cost (inc GST)
Courses start in 2024
- In-person workshops (over 3.5 months)
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Farm Environmental Planning micro credential (16 NZQA Level 5 credits)
Who is it for?
For Managers, Sharemilkers, Contract Milkers, Farm Owners.